Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Home » , » Playing With Drow Ranger Is Awesome

Playing With Drow Ranger Is Awesome

Written By Unknown on Monday, July 8, 2013 | 10:33 PM

One of my favorite DOTA 2 hero is Drow Ranger. You know why? It's because I like the character she have. She can frost the enemy hero with an arrows to slow. She got silence to disable enemy's spell while attacking. She have also a passive skill "precision aura" and of course her ultimate skill, the "markmanship" which is passive skill. As a DOTA 2 player, I also used Drow Ranger in the game and I won almost of my game. If you want to know see my play, you can add me as friend in DOTA 2 steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/superjophil/ or find me in DOTA 2 steam client as "jophilsuperman" and let me know if you have read this blog.  

For more DOTA 2 Gamer blog posts, just stay tune or follow me. Its more fun in DOTA 2. Play a game with fun!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a NOOB in the game or else a PRO will report you.